• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Season pass

Mark Baxter

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Smiler
Hey everyone!

So I was looking at purchasing a season pass for 2022, I have been advised to purchase one in January so I'm holding out till then.

My question is, are you provided with a physical pass or is this just virtual? This will be my first season pass for any park!

I am now becoming more in love with theme parks and wanted to start a collection of merch, etc.

If anyone also wants to sort out a group event for next year, let me know! I'll probably be visiting the park by myself most of the time, haha!

Cheers!

There is no season pass anymore just an annual pass, don't think there is a benefit to buying in January for the single park pass, but there might be another sale on the Merlin passes.

Actually the only advantage to buying in January would be you could get discounts on next years Christmas events.

Thanks, would you advise just purchasing it now then basically?

I know it runs for a full 12 months.

Thanks, would you advise just purchasing it now then basically?

I know it runs for a full 12 months.

Personally I would buy shortly before my first visit in normal times. But due to covid I'm not sure if they will need to pause the sale of passes to limit capacity again.
Probably OK to hold off buying for a while though and get it closer to March.

Yeah, I agree, I am eager to purchase one just in case sales are stopped, I guess I don't really lose anything if I purchased one now!

But thank you very much for your advice, Jon!