• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Second to last day of 2016 season and ride times...

Ridetimes updates every 30 minutes. So it was probably showing the 10am update which is 0 mins for all rides as they have just opened. It's now updated to show more ridetimes. It won't be packed straight away as people have to get into the park and filter down past the various closed rides and not everyone will show up immediately at 10am.

Yeah I just checked and The Smiler has a 60 minute wait time. Whilst Spinball is closed. :(

Spinball will hopefully re-open later. Smiler can be done SRQ in about 10 mins.

Yup. Especially with a record 150 minute waiting time for Galactica!! What is that?! Like 2 hours and 30 minutes?! Crazy!

Sounds like I dodged a bullet not going today...

Yes the park was busy and the queues were long, but I got in the park first thing, I've done half the park (Rita, 13, Smiler and Oblivion, not necessary in that order) by 10.30 and I done the rest of the park by midday with the minimum of queues. After that, the Smiler was pointless to queue up for, but Oblivion was only 10 mins in the single rider queue.

By mid afternoon, I was waiting for our space for the fireworks.