• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Shahre Ghese, Tehran

BigAl

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Forbidden Journey
ThemeParx has some information, construction photos and concept art of a Shahre Ghese (Story City) which will be Iran's first big theme park!

shahre-ghese-story-city-tehran-9.jpg

Some of the concept looks nice, but most of it looks a little.... soulless. :S There seems to be a lot of parks these days which try to build big but end up creating a very poor park with only one or two decent rides, but having nothing that would make you want to bother visiting. Nobody wants to start small these days and build-up something a little more special. :(

Anyway, considering Iran doesn't have any parks worth mentioning, I hope this does well for them! :)

It looks alright tbh, I suppose it is a start for a country such as Iran. Just depends on whether it actually turns out anything like!

One thing I do love, most parks, when doing concepts, go all out and use the best coasters out there to photoshop in, yet this place, aside from the B&M Flyer... Looks to be entirely made up of Togo's! <3

Let's hope none of the female guests' hijabs fall off on the rollercoasters or they could be in for a sentence of 75 lashes!