• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Shameless self-righteous fundraising appeal

Simon

TS Member
Mods, please feel free to lock/remove if you're heartless you don't think the forum is the right place for this...

I've just entered the BUPA Great Birmingham Run half-marathon.

I'm going to be running on behalf of Terence Higgins Trust, a sexual health charity (focusing mainly on supporting people with HIV/AIDS), as they have recently helped a friend of mine.

If you fancy sponsoring me to get off my fat backside and raise some money along the way, then please visit my JustGiving page:

www.justgiving.com/skg200.

Thanks.

I've just tried sending something through but PayPal is being a #### as usual. Hopefully it will come through in a short while.

Good charity choice!

One of my best mates is on the board of THT :)

EDIT - whoops, not THT. George House Trust. :-[

So, best friend, eh?! Hope they don't read the forums and see they have moved companies! :p

*sigh* I guess I had better fork out something...

Would like to say thank you for starting this topic was thinking about starting one myself I was going to do another skydive for charity but unsure which one there is several that really need support

I'm certainly up for supporting you and will give what I can :)