• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Summer European Trip 2012: Advice please!

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
If anyone has any advice on the following parks - small "not to miss" rides, or shows or corners that a first time visitor would likely miss out - then please let me know here. Obviously, major coasters we'll be doing at each park - but it's the smaller stuff that you often remember most. I know a lot of our members have been to some of these parks!

Parque Warner Madrid
Parque di Attraciones Madrid
Rainbow Magicland
Mirabilandia
Gardaland
Movieland Studios

I will also be visiting Disneyland Paris, Parc Astérix and Europa-Park, although I have been to these several times before.

:)

If you're going to DLP, Dan, then I recommend saying the 20th Anniversary parade, it's quite good! I would also recommend Toy Story Land, but You've probably already been on the rides there

:)

:eek: Wait, there's Eurpoean parks that you don't know like the back of your hand?

Who are you, and what have you done with Dan?

Wait. Someone actually recommending Toy Story Land?

I visited last October and it was average at best with awful queue lengths!

Thanks for heads up about parade although I will be prioritising Fantillusion parade over it .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

You're going to Spain and not stopping by Salou to try the best coaster in all of Europe?! (and some medium-quality others) :p

The trip sounds amazing, I'm curious how Parque Warner compares to the other less American parks in Europe. It certainly has a pretty great coaster line-up, although the woodie looks terrible. Hope you have an incredible time.

We had done PA before and as much as we want to do Sham, something has to give somewhere, and PA can be done cheaply on a weekend.

The trip is already 17 days. Adding in PA would have needed three more!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

PdA: Don't miss the horror house near the Starflyer. It costs some € but its worth it.

Warner: All "must see" are the main attractions, I didn't notice anything really special. Use the meal offers - all other stuff is expensive.
Really important: Coaster Express: EARLY - Front Row

Movieland: Visit the boat simulator - and take a raincape with you.And dont miss the horrer house.

Gardaland: Ii Cosari! This attraction is not this obviosly as well, but you have to ride it (but I'm sure you have heard of it and it is already on your to do list).
If you want to get really wet, take a seat in first row of Fuga de Atlantide.
A nice attraction can also be found under the big tree.
The free fall tower is small - but worth to wait!
Go to Sequodia Adventure as soon as possible - if the park's crowded - you will wait a long time.