• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Sunday 21st of July mini meet

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
Just hope it's cooled down a bit for a Sunday meet anyone interested

As long as the weather is still good I should be able to make it. Not been for a few weeks due to being rather busy so will try my best to be free

Will be there with Vik, John and Jordan around 9.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, alright, not been in nearly a month, so may as well make my lazy Sunday in the sun a sociable one - as long as it's relaxed and not too busy anyway :)

As ever, I'm crap at mornings so may not manage 9AM (so don't wait for me!), but I've got Dan's number - assuming he's better at answering his phone than usual ;)

Actually, this weather's making it quite tricky to lie in, so will be there in the next hour and a half :)

Novas said:
I'm on park, if you see a douche with pink hair and a denim jacket do say hello.=)
Will look out for you :) do you want to meet

josht said:
Novas said:
I'm on park, if you see a douche with pink hair and a denim jacket do say hello.=)
Will look out for you :) do you want to meet

Doh, phone died and I left at about 15:00. Should have checked this thread sooner but was a rather random trip. We were coming home from a friends this morning and I made a sad face at the Mrs when I saw a sign for AT on the M1, so she let us detour. :)

So, aside from the obvious 'shock and awe' from which we all suffered at the hands of another Smiler calamity, and the resultant downtime, I had a much better day that I expected today; and is it just me that sleeps so much better after a good day on park? :)

Highlights included: Sharing a *free* coke with Roland (even if the machine didn't accept various dictators/serial killers), a much quieter day than I'd expected with lots of short queues including a couple of excellent rides on Oblivion, getting a little wetter than we'd have liked on the rapids, Enterprise looking like it'd be the next ride to part company with a bolt, dancing pirates at the beginning of the day being surprisingly funny - a few more little touches like that would be great to see on park etc.

A small group meant I had more proper conversations with individual people, Dan, Josh and John (who I feel like I learn something new every time I talk to!) especially, and once again, I'm determined to be 'part of the furniture' on here by the end of the season, rather than just another refugee :p
I shall see you all at Sandwich, if not before - sorry I left a bit early, but the day seemed to run out at steam after about 3PM, and I was knackered for some reason, and wanted to get a head start on exiting; just as well, as it took me an embarassingly long time to figure out where I'd left the car!! :)