• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Talbot Street Lock In

Yeah, I've done all that lot before. It's the stretch away from the resort towards Denstone that I'm attempting. Not seen anyone actually do it before, all the way along the original route. It may actually be impossible but there's only one way to find out.

Sorry for the double post.

Good news, I attempted the walk mentioned above this morning and it turned out that you can still walk the path from Quixhill Lodge up to the Towers. Obviously you can't physically walk the first bit of tarmac just beyond the Quixhill gates as it's a short bit of private road but you can meet the end of that private road and continue from there on a public right of way and then on public paths up the old carriage drive. I've taken a load of photo's of the route and will share them after next week when I hope to do the inside of the resort section. If for whatever reason the woodland walk is closed I think I have some older photo's covering the remaining route through the theme park somewhere anyway, or most of it (the Quixhill Drive starts at the gates in Denstone and ends pretty much at Battle Galleons). So yeah, I didn't get stranded and die, which was a good start.