• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The battle of the worlds best manufacturer

RMC vs Intamin

• RMC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intamin

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ethan

TS Member
It’s no debate that B&M for many years have been the best roller coaster manufacturer as they’ve designed some fantastic rides. However, in recent times the best coasters in the world have consistently come from the same 2 manufacturers-RMC and Intamin. Now these companies have taken roller coasters to a new level. RMC have the likes of Steel vengeance, Iron gwazi, Zadra and Hakugei in their portfolio, whereas Intamin have Velocicoaster, Gotham city escape, Taiga and Maverick. The 8 rides I have just mentioned are truly some of the best coasters ever built and with the constant improvement in technology, it’s no doubt that coasters will continue to keep pushing the limits more and more. With that said, which company do you think is the best coaster manufacturer for the modern day thrills. It is clear that Intamin try to compete with RMC as rides such as Velocicoaster and Taiga have crazy ‘RMC like’ elements. Which of the 2 do you believe has the edge at the moment in the current coaster world

This topic is flawed, as it is only your opinion that the two best manufacturers are RMC and Intamin. Of course, they are two of the best - but it's clear that for some people, their favourite rollercoaster is manufactured by neither.

This is a flawed topic for sure, for the reasons laid above.

That said, Intamin get my vote as the better manufacturer out of the two, purely based on the sheer volume and variety of attractions they make.

It’s no debate that B&M for many years have been the best roller coaster manufacturer as they’ve designed some fantastic rides. However, in recent times the best coasters in the world have consistently come from the same 2 manufacturers-RMC and Intamin. Now these companies have taken roller coasters to a new level. RMC have the likes of Steel vengeance, Iron gwazi, Zadra and Hakugei in their portfolio, whereas Intamin have Velocicoaster, Gotham city escape, Taiga and Maverick. The 8 rides I have just mentioned are truly some of the best coasters ever built and with the constant improvement in technology, it’s no doubt that coasters will continue to keep pushing the limits more and more. With that said, which company do you think is the best coaster manufacturer for the modern day thrills. It is clear that Intamin try to compete with RMC as rides such as Velocicoaster and Taiga have crazy ‘RMC like’ elements. Which of the 2 do you believe has the edge at the moment in the current coaster world
I wouldn't know, I've never ridden an RMC. I really don't rate Intamin, everything always hurts.

Have you ever ridden an RMC?

Why does everything have to be a battle?

I don’t really have a favourite manufacturer. I think there are great examples from many different companies. And they each serve a purpose in the industry. Turning everything into a competition or vote is counterproductive to discussion in my eyes.

Alright alright I’ll change the thread to what do you think is the best manufacturer in the world and why. Will close the poll and people can discuss any manufacturer