• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The best nut

Unsalted pistachio nuts from the shell are the best, very satisfying to work through a bag of them. Brazil nuts nuts are pretty good, and I’ve come to appreciate walnuts as well.

Unsalted pistachio nuts from the shell are the best, very satisfying to work through a bag of them. Brazil nuts nuts are pretty good, and I’ve come to appreciate walnuts as well.
Every opinion is sacred, but bollocks.
I spit unsalted ones back at the provider.
Salt essential for this hard manual worker.
Nuts, bananas, diet tonic water... or screaming cramps, the choice is yours.

Every opinion is sacred, but bollocks.
I spit unsalted ones back at the provider.
Salt essential for this hard manual worker.
Nuts, bananas, diet tonic water... or screaming cramps, the choice is yours.

I’m sorry that my personal liking for unsalted pistachios appears to have offended you so much.

Apology accepted.
Now the deeper question...mixed fruit and nuts anyone?
I tend to pick all the nuts out first, then squeeze the fruit into a ball and eat it in one as a large sweetie.
Childhood habit I have still to grow out of.

Apology accepted.
Now the deeper question...mixed fruit and nuts anyone?
I tend to pick all the nuts out first, then squeeze the fruit into a ball and eat it in one as a large sweetie.
Childhood habit I have still to grow out of.
Don't get me started on mixed fruit and nuts! Have you noticed how they are predominantly just peanuts and raisins? The cheapest of the fruits and nuts! It's a con I tell you. Best to buy your nuts by the variety.