• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Cornerhouse - Pretentious Burger Meet 18/04

Kieron

TS Member
The Cornerhouse's Pretentious Burger Night

Attendees: Craig, Me, Joel S, Joel P, Ian, DanB, Panda

Following glowing reviews of bespoke burgers we thought we'd go and try 3 of the most highly rated burgers from TripAdvisor. The hosts were very welcoming offering drinks and a fluffy ball of cat to cuddle. Two members of the group who were stopping over got a full towel set plus complimentary toiletries and chocolates.

Reviews will be posted as they come in...

LE GRAND FROMAGE
4c189a658eb7445f03f9f3634593213a.jpg

A very nice burger, very juicy and a good way to start the night. Unfortunately due to my allergies I had to opt out of the mushroom but again the chef was very understanding.

As I had no mushroom I had less cheese than I had hoped for the 'Grand FROMAGE' it wasn't very fromage-y. The garnish and presentation was spot on and the ciabatta bun was nice but heavy on the stomach. The herb and special cheese sauce added to the burger quality and attention to detail was definitely considered.

Score to come when all burgers have been consumed.

Well? Where's the next one? I need to know! Don't leave us hanging like this!