• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Minecraft topic!

alee298

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Colossus or Oblivion
The world of minecraft, post pics of creations talk about the game ect, ect... :)

Recently got Minecraft and it's a really good game where you can waste hours. :p

A good server is 'minecraft.tekwik.com' I'm on it quite a lot so if take a look you might find me. :)

Unfortunately, we've not had chance to do any work on the Towers recreation lately :( but I'm sure Dan has some photos he could post here of our progress up until now. It was looking pretty good :)

I was aware you guys were working on it back on TTF, but I never got to see any progress. I look forward to seeing it!

We actually worked on two Towers recreations.

The first one started spontaneously as we discovered we could create rides, and built the Dark Forest, Towers and X-Sector. However, as a consequence of how it grew, we didn't quite get the proportions right on quite a few things, and also it ended up colliding with our existing villages on our server, so we decided to start afresh. Also, due to server updates, a lot of our rides broke as they used a handful of redstone plugins to make block brakes work.

On our second attempt, we built it on a separate world, and used a handful of images and plans to build a very accurate recreation of the Towers - working on the basis that, if we got the Towers right, it would be much easier to build out the rest of the South side of the park to a better scale. The Towers turned out really good - and we just haven't had chance to continue work really. (we all have jobs :p)

Some words of advice, powered rails stop minecarts when they are off. And my server IP is 192.168.0.2:58884 You will spawn outside an NPC village. 192.168.0.2:25565 is the IP.

Cool, as long as you dont grief and troll or use too much TNT as it may cause lots of lag or blow my house! :p

Here are a few screen shots of the Towers recreation me, Jordan & Kieron worked on

That looks excellent, good job.

Alee I still can't connect to your server, it just says Connecting to Server until it eventually times out.

192.186.0.6:51731 You will need hamatchi and the pass word is alex, first 3 people get a place.