• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Northern Misery Meet

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
Looking to do a weekend away at light water valley and flamingo land in July it will be horrible but a few beers should sort that out
Please post below

I definately want to do Lightwater at some point this year, but not till the brats are back at school.

Something I was pondering doing too. Though I was thinking a time from mid September onwards. Not fussed about Mingo really but won't rule it out. :)

I'd be up for LWV at some point this year, possibly 'mingo too if the price is right (i.e. very, very low)

I want to do LWV, but after doing Flamingo Land last year...no thanks! Depending on the date I might come just to Lightwater.

I was thinking of leaving my annual Lightwater trip until August/September for the previously suggested LWV/North Yorkshire Moors Railway weekend. I won't be bothering with 'Mingo for quite some time after North last year!

I really want to do both these parks at some point this year - even Flamingoland, which I've heard is terrible. Doubtful I can do anything in July unless it's the first two weekends, though