• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

the road to nowhere

blackholes crow

TS Member
As those that was there there on saterday 8) (second weekend of scarefest) 'my car failed on me on the first weekend when i was heading home' :(. so i asked a friend to bring me for the second weekend
he thourght it would be fun to go to AT for a day
so of we set saterday morning at 8AM to beat the que's
''long line skip'' enterpark,meet with tst,head to hotel get dreassed into costume.
This is where it started the road to nowhere
i put my belongins in my friends car (jacket,phone,wallet,etc for safe keeping as i was wearing the costume (bad idear) i knew that we were heading home togeather so no problems anyways the group split i went with one group and my friend went with the other i said to him is we will meet at the hotel a 9 when the park shuts with the rest of the group anyways the 9 oclock mark comes and goes still no friend i ask the rest of the group and they said thay haddent seen him i a while
so i cheaked the car park and to my shock the car was'nt there he had left me there stranded with out a phone,money,explanation,nothing.... so i phoned my dad (this was abt say 12 now he was'nt a happy bunny coming to get me.
later on sunday i cycled to his house to retreve my belongins and found a note on his door saying and i quote ''Dear james ive left your bag and things with your neighbour'' (that note shoud be on my door dick head not yours).
He was'nt in
so i cycled home (12miles in totel,''i cycled just to get a note saying that'')
i got home and went to my neighbours house and i got my bag back (wait no jacket wallet phone)
the dosy prick had left them in his car so i went to my dads, he then gave me a lift to his house
this time he was in so i got my jacket wallet and phone back
i will give him a peice of my mind when i see him next on wednesday
So that's my weekend how did yours go? lol better than mine i hope :D

The note on his car is classic!!

That may suck now, but you'll never forget that! ;D

That was like a comedy sketch - however sorry to hear you went through all that faff mate, hope the weekend was worth it :)

Only just remembered about this story, I feel bad but it's fairly funny how it all happend