• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Swarm CTR... Released! ;)

Fredward

TS Member
So... some of you may remember The Swarm CTR project by me and (Tim) Nightfall...

Well I was going to make a ride to celebrate the CTR, I have not had the time to implement all my crazy ideas. So instead of making everyone suffer I suppose it's best to just release it now! :p

Hope you all enjoy!

swarmpic.jpg

It's entirely re-colourable, and has some amazing lighting (thanks to Tim), Which you will have to download to get the full experience! ;)

SilverHead.jpg

PimpMySwarm1.jpg

Swarminator.jpg

without further ado. If you want the link to the download click below!

http://www.mediafire.com/?afzn4d64998ztfj

Make sure you install correctly, the folder for the tracks must go in the tracks folder and the train goes in the train.

If I remember it will overwrite the wingrider but give you an alternative car as well as the original night flight.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Can anyone please tell me why the coaster is inverted when I place it in the park? Worse, the cars are all upside down too! How do I fix this? Thanks! :twirly:

It's an issue caused by the ride having two station types. You can chose between a proper station and upside-down one but for some odd reason RCT3 defaults to the wrong one. Just place a barrel roll section of track then another station piece and that one should be the right way around.

Tim said:
It's an issue caused by the ride having two station types. You can chose between a proper station and upside-down one but for some odd reason RCT3 defaults to the wrong one. Just place a barrel roll section of track then another station piece and that one should be the right way around.
Thanks. I'll try it.