• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Photos

D4n

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Zadra
Hi all,

Having recently moved into a house of my own I'm currently still in the process of decorating and have decided to have a room with a couple of canvas photos inspired by my love of theme parks.

My struggle is in identifying the ones that I would like to use. I would have used one of my own but unfortunately I was over-reliant on social media to store them and therefore I no longer have them.

I'm looking for one portrait and one landscape shot and hoped that some of you might be excited to share some of your shots for inspiration. Regardless, I'm sure this can be a thread for sharing your favourite theme park snaps. :)

I don't have them on this device, and as photos they are nothing special anyway, but my favourite nod to geekines I have up in my house are three photos I took of the chained oak on the wall of the guest bedroom. To most just three shots of nature, but those who know, know.

Sorry, all my lovely coaster photos are on nice shiny bits of cardboard...still get a fresh cardboard camera from Max Spielmann every couple of years, not had one in a while.
Shame, because my collection of the National winning post surrounded by plants in my back yard look very nice indeed.
Scanner, what's a scanner?

I am not a photographer but I quite like this one of Golden Loop at Gold Reef City:IMG_20170124_092841.jpg

I've got a good one of Wildfire at Kolmården which ended up as RCDB's FB cover photo, a really nice one of Blue Fire at sunset, and a train going up Silver Star's lift hill in the mist/fog. Unfortunately, they're all too large for me to post in here - silly file sizes. :p