• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park 14.06.2012

Dylan

TS Member
I was at Thorpe Park yesterday for what looked like it was going to be a medium busy day, given the number of cars in the carpark. There were also a lot of school trips.
Most coasters during the morning, aside from Stealth were 45m, everything running on two trains.

Queues died down mid afternoon and once the school trips had departed about 4pm it was fairly quiet.

Batching was terrible on all coasters yesterday. It was like the staff had no clue what they were doing. During the morning The Swarm had an hour queue, with the left station empty at times waiting for riders to be sent across. Stealth wasn't much better, sometimes with an empty platform, other times it was a free for all and packed!!

Oh, and what's the deal with The Swarms fountains now, back half of the train to the right get an absolute SOAKING on the helicopter turn around. Full force fountains in the face!! Fire engine side fountains were not on so spent most of the time sitting to the left!

Great day though, again a nice atmosphere on park, something I have seen on all of my visits this year.