• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park Annual Pass Preview Day - Mini Meet

Sazzle

TS Administrator
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
Hi guys - sorry its such late notice!

If anyone fancies the Thorpe Park Annual Pass Preview Day, then HEEEEEY - let's meet up!

Myself, Rob, Russell, Lottie, Magrathea and Dave will be in attendance and would love to see some more faces :)

If it were closer I may have joined you.

But good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I would join, but I've not booked and I'm not feeling to well :(

You must have a screw loose to go to Thorpe on MAP day ;D

None the less have a great time, I'd still have probably gone if I could ha-ha!!

Get some pictures of the Sky Swat, it's the only one left!

TedTheHuman said:
I would join, but I've not booked and I'm not feeling to well :(

What do you mean by 'book'? Do you have to book in advance in order to do the MAP day?

I wanna go, but if it's too late to book.... :(

Well, I got excited over nothing :(

Wish I had known about having to book in advance! I'm a MAP holder and I didn't even get an email!

Due to the 3 and half drive and not booking I don't think I will be attending, it's a shame really I haven't been to Thorpe since 2008

I'm actually pretty annoyed about not being emailed about the event (I've searched my inbox just to make sure). I really would have loved to go, and I'm sure the park won't be busy in the slightest, so to limit the amount of people like this is really frustrating.

They'll be limiting it after last years fiasco.

The park reached its normal daily capacity of 14,000 at the 2011 event - it was 3-4 times more than they were expecting.

This year, with exect numbers known, they have no excuse not to be ready.

Tom said:
The park reached its normal daily capacity of 14,000 at the 2011 event - it was 3-4 times more than they were expecting.

This year, with exect numbers known, they have no excuse not to be ready.

This is THORPE PARK dude...

I wonder how the reverse Swarm will be received and broken billboard.

I think those going tomorrow should be in for a pretty good day - there's only 5000 tickets allocated and I reckon a fair few of those who failed to get hold of tickets for Swarm backwards won't bother turning up. All in all I don't think we'll be seeing a repeat of 2011, so enjoy!

1,000 backwards Swarm tickets were available.

Yes, as only 1 train is currently in operation. I reckon some people without tickets could get lucky though as 1000 seems a conservative estimate as to how many backwards seats will be dispatched in total, barring any breakdowns.