• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park/Chessington Annual Pass preview weekend - 15/16 March

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Rose Of Dawn

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Eejanaika (Fuji-Q Highland)
According to Thorpe Parks Twitter account, there will be an annual pass preview event on the weekend of the 15/16th March. Chessington's AP day will also be that weekend. Just gauging interest to see if anyone would be interested in doing one of these?

THORPE PARK annual P-taking day?

Last time I went to one of their P-view days it was dire.

It's a shame I'd love to go, but how many times do I actually enjoy a visit to TP nowadays, given how expensive it is to get down there - they genuinely don't seem to give a crap what kind of day you have.

Will consider going on the Saturday, but no decision yet. Presuming it's 10am - 5pm?

:)

AstroDan said:
Will consider going on the Saturday, but no decision yet. Presuming it's 10am - 5pm?

Sucker for punishment. For someone who loves Europa and visits some of the worlds top parks.

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MARBLES? ;D

No, but Thorpe Park has been much better these past two seasons and there has been a dramatic improvement in their operational record.

Also, I have nothing on that weekend at the moment so may wish to partake in some coasters.

Second, I won't get to Thorpe until the TST meet otherwise, which is ages away and I fancy some Stealth!

Might be up for going I haven't been to thorpe since 2008

Chessington Buzz will be at Chessington on the Saturday! All are welcome to join for some Scorpion Express action! The event is up on the Facebook page!

I am going to lock this topic as it is unclear as to whether it is a day at THORPE PARK or Chessington... I will re-create a topic for THORPE PARK on Saturday, 15th March as I am likely to be going to that.

If others wish to start a Chessington topic in a similar fashion, by all means do!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.