• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park Knock-Out

I expected Stealth & Rush tbh, but there were some other shockers like SAW going so early :'( I think some people must just hate it more than other rides, even though it is a much better attraction than x or vortex, as examples.

I was also surprised Slammer came so high up, I thought a lot of people hated it, but clearly not. I think it also helps that the likes of Slammer and Rush are pretty rare around the world, so its a nice unique ride.

I thought colossus would have lasted longer but people hate it so. It is a bloody good ride. But people say its too rough. Oh well... its still my most favouriteestesest ride ever.

alee298 said:
I thought colossus would have lasted longer but people hate it so. It is a bloody good ride. But people say its too rough. Oh well... its still my most favouriteestesest ride ever.

With new trains, a re paint and some of the bushes cut back a bit I think people would like it a lot more!

Or it might be due to some people wanting the 'crap' rides to stay in and get rid of the good rides.

;) :X

djtruefitt said:
I was also surprised Slammer came so high up, I thought a lot of people hated it, but clearly not. I think it also helps that the likes of Slammer and Rush are pretty rare around the world, so its a nice unique ride.

I think that is a big factor yes :) rush and slammer do also offer high thrills, the most thrilling flats in the uk that's for sure, maybe Europe too excluding the Huss at PA maybe. And possibly poccy.
Colossus really doesn't rate highly for me, the trains are very poor, the layout is poor. The theming is, urm ok, nothing is good about it though IMO, and the in-lines are DIRE! At least saw has a good theme, although the potential was nowhere near reached.
Stealth well & truly offers an extreme thrill, and never fails to makes me squeal.