• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet Thorpe Park: Sunday 6th October

IanB

TS Member
Hi All,

Me and Annabelle will be heading back from Germany on the Sunday and plan to pop in to Thorpe Park on the way home around midday to 1pm.

It will be Annabelle’s first time doing the big rides and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join us?

Oh I would have but I’m booked up that weekend and chimpy is away. Hope you have a good time though!

Hi All,

Me and Annabelle will be heading back from Germany on the Sunday and plan to pop in to Thorpe Park on the way home around midday to 1pm.

It will be Annabelle’s first time doing the big rides and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join us?
I'd love to join you both but need to find out what I'm doing that weekend first. How long are you planning to be there?

I did not realise the park was going to be open until 9pm.

We are driving from Metz on Sunday Morning, so the plan was to wake up early, and aim for a 11.30ish train to Folkstone, so we would arrive at Thorpe Park for just after 1ish. And then have 4 hours in the park to do as many rides as possible.

With it being open until 9pm, that gives us a little more flexibility, so we might aim to arrive for 2ish, but I would still want to leave by 8pm, so we are home for a sensible time.

We wont be doing the scare mazes. I just thought it would be nice to pop in on the way home as not sure when we will get the chance to go to Thorpe again.