• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Top Ten Coasters You Want To Ride?

Spike

TS Contributor
Favourite Ride
Taron
Who doesn't love a good 'Top Ten' topic. We've had parks, current coasters, now I thought I'd ask you all - What are the top 10 coaster you want to ride that you've not already ridden?

1. The Voyage - Holiday World - Straight in and an easy number one for me. It looks incredible and baffling in povs as to how it maintains it's speed after the mcbr.

2. El Toro - Great Adventure - Purely based on it's craziness and near faultless reviews

3. Wildfire - Kolmarden - Out of all the RMC coasters this one has peeked my interest the most. It looks superbly fun and intense.

4. i305 - Kings Dominion - I want to grey out :D

5. Top Thrill Dragster - Cedar point - I would like to feel the power of the launch with lapbars.

6. Skyrush - Hershey Park - This looks to be right up my street, fast paced tight turns and quick changes.

7. Helix - Liseberg - A multi-launch Mack with lots of inversions :D

8. Boulder Dash - Lake Compounce - Supposedly the greatest wooden coaster ever made. It looks really fun gripping to the hillside.

9. Leviathan - Canada's Wonderland - A 300ft+ B&M, why would you not want to ride it.

10. Montu - Busch Gardens - I've heard it rivals Nemmy, I wanna see.

What surpises me most is the amount of woodies in there and that they make up my top 3. This coming from someone who was never really a woodie fan, I blame Roland :rolleyes:

Yipeee - I love top 10's!

Firstly though:
10. Montu - Busch Gardens - I've heard it rivals Nemmy, I wanna see.
It doesn't.

Anyway:
1) X2 - never been on a 4d of any-kind and for me the more extreme the better.
2) Helix - I tend to trust some peoples opinion on here, so I think it will be alright.
3) Top Thrill Dragster - I love stealth, so this is going to be good, right? Funnily enough KK doesn't have the same pull.
4) Lightning Rod - Launched RMC - nuff' said.
5) Twisted Collossus - Heard nothing but amazing reviews.
6) Formula Rossa - I want to go on the fastest roller-coaster, period.
7) Maverick - Intamin Blitz at its best, Taron not so much. (Purely based on POV's.)
8) El Toro - Woodies not really my thing but I want to see what all the fuss is about.
9) Fury 325 - Cus' it's high.
10) Olympia Looping - High G's is totally my thing.

1) Dinoconda - Eejanaika is my favourite coaster, and this looks just as mental
2) El Toro - seen that for a lot of people it's their number one coaster.
3) Helix - a lot of positive things have been said about this :)
4) Shambhala - I love Silver Star, and I hear this is miles better
5) Kingda Ka - tallest coaster in the world, don't need any other reason :p
6) Maverick - I love launch coasters, and this is apparently one of the best.
7) The Ultimate - I need to get to Lightwater next year!
8) Taron - the theming looks incredible :)
9) Fury 325 - massive drop :D
10) Top Thrill Dragster - from the sounds of things, it's much better than Kingda Ka.

1) Skyrush
2) Tatsu
3) Starry Sky Ripper
4) Twisted Colossos
5) El Toro
6) Maverick
7) Top Thrill Dragster
8) Formula Rossa
9) Wood Coaster
10) Stingray

This is really difficult, more so than picking the top ten park I would most like to visit. Here goes though, in no particular order:
  1. Skyrush, Hersheypark - only heard positive reviews, a top 5 contender I am sure
  2. Maverick, Cedar Point - see above, widely regarded as one of the best coasters in the world
  3. Fury 325, Carowinds - tallest life hill coaster in the world and quite a bit different to other B&M gigas/hypers
  4. Eejanaika, Fuji-Q Highland - really want to ride one of these 4D coasters and this appears to be the biggest of them
  5. Dodonpa, Fuji-Q Highland - just for the mental acceleration, hopefully the work they are doing on it for 2017 won't change that
  6. iSpeed, Mirabilandia - Europe's answer to Maverick I suppose
  7. Katun, Mirabilandia - I've got a soft spot for big B&M inverts and really wanted to go on this for a long time
  8. Banshee, Kings Island - a new B&M but by the sounds of it back to their best
  9. Outlaw Run, Silver Dollar City - it's hard to know which RMCs to put in this list as they all look really good, however it sounds like this is one of the best out there
  10. Lightning Rod, Dollywood - this just looks incredible, I still can't get over how awesome the quadruple down appears to be
Just missing out are the likes of Karnan, Tatsu, Twisted Colossus, Wildfire and Formula Rossa.

:)

Here goes nothing

1/Shambhala
2/ Sheikra
3/ Oziris
4/ Troy
5/ Cu Cumain
6/ Mako
7/ Raptor
8/ El Toro
9/ Maverick
10/ Millenium Force

I've done a lot of coasters already so don't have a top 10 but there are 7 stand out coasters I'd really like to do

1. Formula Rossa, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
2. Lightning Rod, Dollywood
3. Dinoconda, Dinosaurs Park
4. T Express, Everland
5. Banshee, Kings Island
6. The Voyage, Holiday World
7. Starry Sky Ripper, Joyland