• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TowersStreet Coaster Building Contest 2021/22: Winners Declared (Competition Ended 12th May)

Triggerable event speakers can be loaded with the noise and triggered when the train passes. As @JAperson knows, I did it with some stupid sound effects on Discord one evening
d&d yes GIF by Hyper RPG

Late submission, oops - here's a wrecklessly intense Intamin launcher - Necrophobia - from my current park.

493340_20220503202331_1.png

493340_20220503202350_1.png

493340_20220503202406_1.png

• 61mph
  • 681m
  • +5.7g (brief very intense pop)
  • -1.92g (another brief bit)

Well since I have an un-natural love for multi-launch coasters as well as terrain coasters, it only seemed fair to mash the 2 together for my final submission: Eterna!

Featuring an absolutely ridiculous 110ft vertical drop out of the station, Eterna travels through 10 inversions and 2 launches, hitting a max speed of 81mph on the final launch before climbing the 198ft tall tophat.

Enjoy!
  • Name: ETERNA
  • Manufacturer: Mack Rides
  • Type: Multi-launch terrain coaster
  • Height: 198ft
  • Biggest Drop: 181ft
  • Speed: 81mph
  • Length: 5,718ft
  • Inversions: 10
  • Airtime Count: 5
  • Airtime Duration: 5.5s
  • Maximum Positive G-Force: 5.57G
  • Maximum Negative G-Force: -1.G

Video:

A very rushed attempt but not too shabby...

Name: Fossil Fuel
Type: Gerstlauer Infinity
Max speed: 80mph
Biggest drop: 156ft
Inversions: 12
Length: 9396ft

Features a beyond vertical drop with holding brake, 2 x launches and triple dueling action. The first half is more floaty and the second half fast paced and intense.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220503-222602_Xbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220503-222602_Xbox.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20220503-222541_Xbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220503-222541_Xbox.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 7
Sorry everybody, I've been pretty off the ball with this for the last week or two... EP and other real life stuff has been getting in the way!

It's only 1 hour 4 minutes until the deadline, and it appears as though some still haven't submitted yet. Would anybody like an extension?

Sorry about the wait for the voting stage, everyone; I'm just awaiting a verdict on 3 more submissions before I progress.

My apologies once again... I've been a bit off the ball with this ever since I went to Germany...

@Matt N When are you planning to start the voting stage? I haven't submitted mine this week however I might get chance to get it in if you give me tomorrow evening (once I've finished college), however if you and the other plays deem this unfair I am completely happy with that.

@Matt N When are you planning to start the voting stage? I haven't submitted mine this week however I might get chance to get it in if you give me tomorrow evening (once I've finished college), however if you and the other plays deem this unfair I am completely happy with that.
I was planning to start it yesterday originally, but I'm happy to wait for further submissions before beginning. There's certainly no rush if you'd like to get a submission in for this round; I'm happy to wait!

I'd rather have everyone included and start voting a bit late than start voting on time but not have everyone included, especially seeing as this is the final round.

I was planning to start it yesterday originally, but I'm happy to wait for further submissions before beginning. There's certainly no rush if you'd like to get a submission in for this round; I'm happy to wait!

I'd rather have everyone included and start voting a bit late than start voting on time but not have everyone included, especially seeing as this is the final round.
The thing is you would have to give me until tomorrow at like 20:00 so realistically I don't mind you continuing if you'd prefer.

The thing is you would have to give me until tomorrow at like 20:00 so realistically I don't mind you continuing if you'd prefer.
No, that's absolutely fine; take all the time you need, and I'll happily accept your submission when it's ready!

I don't know about everybody else, but I'm more than happy to wait for you (and anyone else who's yet to submit)!

No, that's absolutely fine; take all the time you need, and I'll happily accept your submission when it's ready!

I don't know about everybody else, but I'm more than happy to wait for you (and anyone else who's yet to submit)!
To be honest Matt after thinking about it, and with the chance that planet coaster will keep crashing on me meaning I wouldn't be able to get a submission in. I will leave this round, thanks for considering my request though.

To be honest Matt after thinking about it, and with the chance that planet coaster will keep crashing on me meaning I wouldn't be able to get a submission in. I will leave this round, thanks for considering my request though.
Are you absolutely sure? If you'd like me to move on without your submission, though, that's fine.

Just know that if you change your mind, I'm happy to wait for your submission.

Sorry to double post, but just as a heads up, I have made prizes for the winners. Apologies in advance, as they are pretty amateur (it must be said that I'm not terribly skilled at that sort of thing), but they're something!