• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TowersStreet European Cup Final

Vote for your winner

• Expedition GeForce

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Wildfire

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Taron

• Wild Mouse

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Helix

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Black Mamba

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Oz'Iris

• Blue Fire

• Wodan

• Shambhala

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martin

TS Member
Apologies for the delay, I've been very busy.

Here we are then, the final round, 40 coasters is now 10, and it's down to you to chose your winner!

As there was a tie in the last round, Oz'Iris qualifies over Goliath as it got more votes in the previous round.

Thank you for everyone who took part and gave feedback, next closed season a much bigger, better poll with improved set up will take place!

So for one last time, here are the coasters, vote for your number one

Expedition GeForce

Wildfire

Taron

Wild Mouse

Helix

It's got to be Wildfire for me, although Taron is comfortably my favourite of the ones I have actually ridden. Kind of surprised that I've ridden 7 of the 10 to make it to the final.

1. Wildfire
2. Taron*
3. Shambhala*
4. Wodan*
5. Expedition GeForce
6. Helix*
7. Blue Fire*
8. Wild Mouse*
9. Oz'iris
10. Black Mamba*

Last chance to vote!

Helix
Wildfire
Taron

Easy top 3 for me, after that though it's very difficult.

This is seriously tough. I have been on them all bar Wildfire, and of the ones I have ridden I rate EGF as the best. So I have just re-watched POVs of EGF and Wildfire, and in the end gone for EGF. It may not do much in the middle but the start and end of the ride is simply phenomenal.

Having said all of that, if I could just ride one of these coasters now for pure thrill it would be Wodan.

:)

So who won then as there is a tie?

There's no tie, Helix is the only coaster with six votes so presumably that won.

I think second is decided based on number of votes in the previous round.

There's no tie, Helix is the only coaster with six votes so presumably that won.

I think second is decided based on number of votes in the previous round.

That’s reading the thread half asleep that is!! Lol

Haha, indeed. My fault for not announcing it or anything. A result that will shock few, but there's been many surprises along the way!

It's great that many people took part and gave feedback, I definitely intend to do a bigger, more thought out poll next closed season like the old days that will be much better. I'll be sorting out the early rounds, instead of groups based on location there'll be a seeding system, and with more time to run there'll be smaller groups and 1v1 rounds. The exact format and number of coasters will depend on not wanting to completely spam up the forum and such, and will be decided closer to the time, but I've got things sketched out. I would love to hear suggestions and ideas!

Reactions: Rob