• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TowersStreet Needs You!

Ian

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Dizz, Bobby’s Yarn Land 🧶
Evening all!

As you may or may not have heard we're in the process of planning some exciting new features at the moment, one of them being meet based content.

We want you to get sending in photos from the TowersStreet Meets we've had so far to go onto this new part of our site. In doing so your pictures will be featured on some of our pages, so that we can show everyone what an awesome community we have here!

So how do you submit your images? Simple! Just attach them to an email and send them to [email protected] with your name, and the name of the meet in the subject line (Don't worry if you have photos from various meets. Just try and name them where possible so we know.)

We only have a couple of requests of you:
  1. The images should be named as follows YourName_MeetName_ImageNumber. This way we will not only know where to file your images, but who you are so we can credit you. For example Ian_Scarefest_1.
  2. The images should be in JPEG format where possible, so they are easy for us to access and work with.
  3. Appropriate content only please! None of those late night naughties ;) We know what you lot get up to.
Once your photos have been delivered you should receive an automated response. Then it's just a matter of us working some magic on the images and they should be online.

We're hoping that this will become a regular site feature as meets take place, so keep snapping folks!

If anyone has any questions please ask away below, or PM a team member :)

For more information on the legalities and our policies on using your content take a look at our site legal stuff.

Excellent, this will give me something to do tonight, I dont have many meet photos but I will e-mail you guys some.

Jem8472 said:
I have sent some pics but I have not had any autoreply.

Ian kindly didn't tell me that we needed one, so apologies :p. We've got your submissions (2 mails) anyway and the auto response is now enabled for anyone submitting images in future :).

*whistles innocently*

Thanks for all the images so far guys! Keep 'em coming :D

Well I'm pretty sure there won't be any pics of me on a meet sober.

Is the request for photos from all group meets this year, or purely TowersStreet meets this year? :)

Well we only want photos from TowersStreet meets, none from other meets which have taken place over the years :p

Images from official meets are what we're really looking for, but we'll also be using mini meet images too for our general collections :)