• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Trumatizer Recreation

QTXAdsy

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Black Hole
Now then, to take a little break from working on 'St Adams Castle' (which is going to become a monster size project for me) I've decided to do some other little things here such as this recreation of Trumey, or Trumafusion however you want to say it. Now before the advantage of custom scenery came about, I'd had always had wanted to make a true recreation of Vekoma SLC's, but of course RCT3's limitations could halt us there...until now.

Now before I say anything, the CTR ain't mine, though I'm not so sure if many know about it on here, maybe this can be a little promotional tool for this set. So here are the pictures...

Shot0340.jpg

Now what'd you think of that!

Shot0331.jpg

While the supports and footers come with the ride, you don't have a stair set for the ride, so you'll have to make one yourself.

Shot0333.jpg

Down we go, into a world of headbashing!

Shot0334.jpg

Into the heartline roll

Shot0335.jpg

Down we go again.

Shot0336.jpg

The station is mine, which is badly done, but you get the idea anyway.

Shot0337.jpg

The terrible head banging bit!

Shot0341.jpg

The track and scenery you get with the ride is re-colourable, though is quite tricky to put together when you see it from this angle.

Shot0349.jpg

Finally some two last shots of the ride's first drop...

Shot0350.jpg

Look's great, hmm?

So there we are then. If anyone wants it, I can try and send a download link for this CTR if I can find it. So what'd you think?

Well, that's Blithering's SLC made obsolete then.

Is this a buildable CTR, or is it like the Junior Boomerang, IE: it only builds the one design?

It's just one layout, spilt up into about 6-7 pieces so it was quicker for Heverton to import. :)

So far looking good. :D

Nice to see that everyone here has been warm to this recreation. :)

I wasn't going to try and go for a full on recreation of Pleasureland, haven't done much research on the place and this was mainly a one off and a wee bit of a excuse to do something else in RCT3.

Here it is though for those wanting to download it.