• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS 2022/2023 European Coaster Poll - Final

Who is your TowersStreet 2023-2023 European Coaster Poll Winner?

• Ride to Happiness - Plopsaland de Panne

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Zadra - Energylandia

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just to let you know @Danny, you appear to have put Zadra’s POV for both of them.

I’ve voted for Zadra out of these two. It looks a little more like my kind of thing.

Zadra. Very very much my type of coaster and was amazing, haven't experienced RtH though.

This is a tough one, RTH (1) and Zadra (5) are both in my top 5 and are two phenomenal coasters.

I’m going to give this one to RTH, it’s just a crazy ride, the slow jojo roll out of the station is bonkers, and the use of onboard audio is absolutely superb. I love Zadra as well but the way it comes to a sudden abrupt halt makes it feel as though the end could have done with a little something else.

Last edited:
I can't decide.

There should be more airtime on Zadra considering its a 200ft RMC. But other than that it is near perfect.

RTH on the other hand ejects you on multiple occasions but isn't as well rounded a ride.

Flip of a coin for me.

Hard to say having only been on Zadra, but I’m pretty sure it’s my no.1 so I have to vote for it despite how good RTH looks. Zadra just has the perfect mix of everything a coaster should be.

This is really tough. Ride to Happiness is 6th in my coaster rankings and I have not yet ridden Zadra. I rank Storm Chaser, another RMC, 7th in my list, and I do think that Zadra looks better than Storm Chaser.

Hmmm, my heart says Ride to Happiness but my head says Zadra. I'll go for the latter, just.