• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Coaster Poll 2022 - 2023 | Round 2 [Group G]

Round 2 [Group G]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a strong group this one. Blue Fire the best of a rather medicore bunch.

I've also cast a vote for Lost Gravity. I haven't ridden it so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt against two average opponents.

I forgot to vote in one of the previous groups so I'm getting in early this time.

I don't really rate Lost Gravity but would be happy with any of the other 3 going through. I've gone with Valkyria (which surprised me) and T2Z (which I've not done post-refurb but I really rated the original). Blue Fire just misses out for me but I'm expecting it to prevail here.

Oops forgot to vote in the last two rounds, thankfully the coaster I would have gone for made it through.

This is a relatively weak group and I am struggling to be honest. I rode TdZ back in 2012 and did not rate it at all, but much has changed since them. Blue Fire is a great coaster, I do like Lost Gravity and Valkuria I have not ridden but I am not a fan of the vest restraints on Dive Machines. I'm going to go for Blue Fire and Lost Gravity.

Whilst not a strong group, each of the four coasters have their own respective merits. I actually found this to be one of the harder rounds to choose from, but ultimately settled on Blue Fire and Valkyria.