• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Coaster Poll - Quarter Final 4

Quarter Final 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F.L.Y.
Wodan is the best woodie I've done but F.L.Y. is just better. I'd love to do either now.

haven’t been on fly but apart from the theming it doesn’t excite me. Looks a good coaster but nothing as thrilling or exciting as Wodan.

Rookburgh is an absolute masterpiece, Fly a decent coaster within but I found myself enjoying it much less this year than on my first rides last season. I think flying coasters are always going to be just a little too uncomfortable and whilst technologically the ride is very impressive that didn't make my queuing experience stuck on the stairs for ages any less unpleasant.

Wodan is just great, so gets my vote in this round

My preference to either changes daily. F.L.Y, Batman Arkham Asylum, Wodan and Lech can all be #3 on my list at any given time. Zadra and Nemesis are clear though.