• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Official Meets 2019!

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
Here is our much anticipated 2019 Official Meets calendar. Please follow links for further information regarding these meets. More specific details, such as meeting points and times, will be communicated nearer the time and each meet will have a discussion topic here on our forum. Please ensure you RSVP via the link!

February 2019
Closed Season Weekender – Fri 15th until Sun 17th February (Alton Towers)
Accommodation: Alton Towers Resort! Book a room at Merlin Holiday Club!

March 2019

Opening Meet – Sat 23rd and Sun 24th March (Alton Towers)
Accommodation: Alton Towers Resort! Book a room at Merlin Holiday Club!

May 2019
South Meet – Fri 3rd until Mon 6th May (Chessington, Thorpe and LEGOLAND)
Accommodation: Epsom Central Travelodge!

June 2019
Mid Season Meet – Sat 15th June (Alton Towers)
Accommodation: Rugeley Travelodge or Rugeley Premier Inn!

August 2019
North Meet – Sat 24th August (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
Accommodation: Blackpool B&B/Hotel - various options!

October 2019
Scarefest Meet – Sat 12th October (Alton Towers)
Accommodation: Rugeley Travelodge / Premier Inn

November 2019
Fireworks Meet – Fri 8th, Sat 9th & Sun 10th November (Alton Towers)
Accommodation: Alton Towers Resort

Last edited:
As I don't have my MAP anymore the only meet I'm definitely up for is Blackpool. However I can always join you guys for a drink at the South parks =)

Hi Dan

Quick question: What do you do on the 'Closed Season Weekender' given the park is shut?

Please take this as a serious question - and not a 'dig' - but is 2 nights "overkill" given the limited second-gate offering at Alton over Winter.

(Unless you plan on drinking for 3 days :p )

Hi Dan

Quick question: What do you do on the 'Closed Season Weekender' given the park is shut?

Please take this as a serious question - and not a 'dig' - but is 2 nights "overkill" given the limited second-gate offering at Alton over Winter.

(Unless you plan on drinking for 3 days :p )

On our closed season weekend we will be:
  • Visiting the water park
  • Having a round of golf
  • Having a wander, often this includes lunch at a pub in the village
  • Investigating a visit to a local brewery
  • Dining in the resort restaurants and drinking in the bars.
Obviously, it's only the Saturday to fill, really - as we don't arrive until late afternoon Friday and typically we part ways late morning on Sunday.

:)

On our closed season weekend we will be:
  • Visiting the water park
  • Having a round of golf
  • Having a wander, often this includes lunch at a pub in the village
  • Investigating a visit to a local brewery
  • Dining in the resort restaurants and drinking in the bars.
Obviously, it's only the Saturday to fill, really - as we don't arrive until late afternoon Friday and typically we part ways late morning on Sunday.

:)

Drink it is then :p

Hopefully I’ll be at opening, South, Mid season, Blackpool, Scarefest and fireworks.

Unfortunately can’t do feb meet as I’ll be at Blackpool for opening.

I shall be at the lot, although leaving Sunday on opening to get into work that night :p

Aiming to be at most of these with the exception of the February meet - will be gutted to miss it though!

Should be there for most of the meet-ups this year aside from the Feb and June meet. :)

hqdefault.jpg

Sadly won’t be at the opening meet as I have a stag do that day. I may turn up extremely hung over on the Sunday as it’s the last day of my MAP being valid, but it’ll be touch and go

Last edited:
We've made a slight tweak to the Official Meet calendar for this year. As fireworks is moving to the 8th, 9th and 10th we've also moved our official meet to all three days.

Naturally we know not everyone may make it for all three days, in fact many will only come down from Friday evening, but we thought we'd make it a three day meet since we've waited so damn long for them to return!

Due to the date change, there's a new RSVP option up on the page.