• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

šŸ» TS Oktoberfest Meet: Saturday, 16th September 2023

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TS Oktoberfest Meet: Saturday, 16th September 2023

Our Oktoberfest Meet is now the highlight of the calendar and it's back for a third (fourth sort of but... covid) outing on Saturday, 16th September. There'll be one or two rides in the morning - but once the entertainment kicks off, we'll be settling into the Bierkeller or over on the lawns to soak up the atmosphere and drink some beers until the sun goes down on what should be a memorable day at Alton Towers!

Meeting Point: Outside Corner Coffee at 9.45am

See you there - and don't forget to RSVP!

Last edited:
TS Oktoberfest Meet: Saturday, 16th September 2023

Our Oktoberfest Meet is now the highlight of the calendar and it's back for a third (fourth sort of but... covid) outing on Saturday, 16th September. There'll be one or two rides in the morning - but once the entertainment kicks off, we'll be settling into the Bierkeller or over on the lawns to soak up the atmosphere and drink some beers until the sun goes down on what should be a memorable day at Alton Towers!

Meeting Point: Outside Corner Coffee at 9.45am

See you there - and don't forget to RSVP!
Memorable? I can't remember anything after 4pm last year

Have booked splash, against my own better judgement.

If anyoneā€™s grabbing beverages Friday evening I wouldnā€™t be opposedā€¦

Thanks everyone for a really enjoyable day.

Was lovely to meet @Alix and Chimp. Great to see Annabelle and Chimp get on so well.

We managed a decent ride count, and got lucky with the single rider on Smiler, only having a ten minute wait.

Annabelle got her first ride on Rita, thanks everyone for letting us have the front row, and she enjoyed it more than I thought she would.

Octoberfest event was good, and Annabelle enjoyed getting in to the spirit of things.
44CF9D43-8D2F-447A-B52C-28BEF366F889.jpg

Was lovely to meet @Alix and Chimp. Great to see Annabelle and Chimp get on so well.

We managed a decent ride count, and got lucky with the single rider on Smiler, only having a ten minute wait.

Annabelle got her first ride on Rita, thanks everyone for letting us have the front row, and she enjoyed it more than I thought she would.

Octoberfest event was good, and Annabelle enjoyed getting in to the spirit of things.
Lovely photos @IanB, I am glad we were able to give Annabelle a good ride on Rita! Very brave of her to do Smiler on her own as well, and in an outside seat!

Great to see everyone, sorry I didn't spend longer with everyone on the lawns, might have to invest in some ear defenders for next year's event (if there is one!).

Meeting Darwin was a highlight though!

received_995680098439243.jpg

Was really nice to meet everyone - first proper meet ticked now.
Glad Annabelle had a good time - was nice for @Chimpy to have someone to chat to whoā€™s a bit more her own age.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone we met Saturday at oktoberfest you were all very welcoming and inviting me and hubby to the fireworks meet up. See you there šŸ˜
Ah you found us, good to meet you both too! See you in 45 days šŸ˜‚