• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Scarefest Meet: Saturday, 15th October 2022

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
It's that time of year again - Scarefest!

Our one-day Scarefest meet takes place on Saturday, 15th October 2022. We'll be doing some rides, catching up over a beer or two and taking in some of the sights and sounds of the event. Due to the staleness of the mazes in recent years, we are not necessarily going to be doing all the mazes. Please make your own decisions about this.

If you will be attending, please RSVP - and don't forget, we'll be in Rugeley the night before for a few pints at The Plaza (Wetherspoons) located just a short stroll from the Travelodge.

See you there!

WHEN: 9.45am, Saturday, 15th September 2022
WHERE: Outside Splash Landings Hotel

Quiz-6-winner.png

Beth and I will be there!

Hoping to be able to join someone for Darkest Depth as I have been unlucky previously and never got in.

Will definitely be there on the day. Spoons is, sadly, work dependent on how late I can make an escape.

Was hoping to go to Scarefest on the 15th so I could see everyone but unfortunately one of my group is away then, so we're going the Saturday before. Have a good time anyway!