• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Summer Alton Towers Meet: Saturday, 7th July 2018

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
It is time for our summer day meet at Alton Towers! We can not promise the weather will play ball, but we can promise a great day of fun and laughter with like minded people at Alton Towers! We look forward to seeing you there.

Day: Saturday, 7th July 2018
Where: Alton Towers Resort
Meeting Point: Towers Street Box Office, 9:30am*

*if you are not eligible for ERT please communicate to us via social media for our whereabouts later in the day.

Please RSVP to this meet here!

Unfortunately I’m working that day, however if I’m on an early shift I may pop up after work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearly confirmed, will know soon :). Does anyone know if the group will get an exclusive extra at the end of the day, like last time?

Nearly confirmed, will know soon :). Does anyone know if the group will get an exclusive extra at the end of the day, like last time?
It's highly unlikely, considering our meets are purely about having a good time and catching up with friends. Any exclusive extras are purely a spontaneous bonus at the end of the day. Out of the 4 years of meets I've been on, I've only ever experienced one exclusive (CBeebies Land tour after park close) as it would benefit families and throughputs not having a large group of geeks in there.

Fair enough. This will be only the second meet I've attended so I don't know much about previous meets.

Is anyone going to be on park on Sunday 8th? I can’t make it on the 7th but would still like to see people.

Failing that I’ll just come for the RUGEley Spoons sosche on the Friday. :p

One week to go folks! :)
Wonder if they'll let non-ERT guests in as quickly as they did last time?

Were hoping to make it but looking unlikely now due to weather. Way too hot to be dragging the kids around the park.