• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Warner Bros Abu Dhabi -June 24

Benjsh

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
The day before our disappointment at Ferrari World we visited Warner Bros park for our first ever visit and as we entered the park we immediately knew it was our kind of place.

Before I talk about the rides let me start off with the theming. It's one of the best themed parks we've visited for sure. You can tell every little thing has been thought about and the areas feel very immersive the second you walk into them.

Ride wise this park is all about the dark rides and I'd say it probably has the best collection of any park I have ever visited. There's a few family thrill coasters there which are fun but that's your lot. If you're all about the coasters this might not be the place for you.

Area 1 - Metropolis

If you're a big superman fan then get yourself over here asap. What a great job they have done with this area. It really is immersive and has some very nicely done attractions.

- Justice League War World Attacks. A dark ride similar in nature to Spiderman at Universal. A very good attraction and we were very impressed with it. As this was our first ride of the day we didn't know how it measured up. In any other park this would be the stand out dark ride but here it probably doesn't even make the top 3. A solid 8/10.

- Green Lantern Galactic Odyssey. A 4D flying theatre attraction and easily the best one I have experienced. It's incredible. The story is great and the effects are even better. 10/10. Faultless.

In addition to those two there was a 3D Superman attraction with a 360 degrees screen which was pretty cool. You actually stand up for the film too which is a bit different. 7/10.
There was also a Teen Titans high ropes course too which my son enjoyed a lot.

Area 2: Gotham City

Wow!!! I'm a huge Batman fan so this was very much the area I was looking forward to most and it certainly didn't disappoint. Immersion overload.

The standout dark ride is Batman Knight Flight which is located between Gotham City and Metropolis areas and honestly there isn't a single thing I'd change about it.
It uses the same technology as Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey only I think it uses it better here. Couldn't get enough of it and had 4 goes on it throughout the day. Top 3 Dark rides in the world I have done easily.
11/10. It's honestly too good!

The other stand out ride is the Riddler disco coaster which has the best theming you will ever see on one of these rides. It makes a average ride into a very good one. 8/10.

The other attractions were the Air Race 2:0 themed to Scarecrow Villain and the Joker Fun house which were both fun. 7/10 for both.

The other two areas I won't go into as much detail on but that's not to say they weren't very good also because they were.
There was a cartoon area where the standout rides were a Tom n Jerry spinning coaster, a Trackless shooting ride and also the Scooby Doo dark ride which was excellent.
The other area was wild west themed to Will e Coyote / Roadrunner and also with a Flintstones section added on which had a decent flume ride.

Opening in late 2025 / early 2026 is a wizarding world area too which will no doubt be incredible if the other areas are anything to go by. Definitely something to go back for.

I'd say this is one of the best parks I have ever visited and it's a real shame it's so far away from home. I think a really good thrill coaster would be the cherry on the cake for this park going forwards but it definitely doesn't need it tbf.

Attachments

• 1000009218.jpg
    1000009218.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 1000009217.jpg
    1000009217.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 1000009193.jpg
    1000009193.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 1000009190.jpg
    1000009190.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 1000009187.jpg
    1000009187.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 1000009173.jpg
    1000009173.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 1000009167.jpg
    1000009167.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 1000009153.jpg
    1000009153.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 1000009151.jpg
    1000009151.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 1000009148.jpg
    1000009148.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 1000009146.jpg
    1000009146.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 9
The day before our disappointment at Ferrari World we visited Warner Bros park for our first ever visit and as we entered the park we immediately knew it was our kind of place.

Before I talk about the rides let me start off with the theming. It's one of the best themed parks we've visited for sure. You can tell every little thing has been thought about and the areas feel very immersive the second you walk into them.

Ride wise this park is all about the dark rides and I'd say it probably has the best collection of any park I have ever visited. There's a few family thrill coasters there which are fun but that's your lot. If you're all about the coasters this might not be the place for you.

Area 1 - Metropolis

If you're a big superman fan then get yourself over here asap. What a great job they have done with this area. It really is immersive and has some very nicely done attractions.

- Justice League War World Attacks. A dark ride similar in nature to Spiderman at Universal. A very good attraction and we were very impressed with it. As this was our first ride of the day we didn't know how it measured up. In any other park this would be the stand out dark ride but here it probably doesn't even make the top 3. A solid 8/10.

- Green Lantern Galactic Odyssey. A 4D flying theatre attraction and easily the best one I have experienced. It's incredible. The story is great and the effects are even better. 10/10. Faultless.

In addition to those two there was a 3D Superman attraction with a 360 degrees screen which was pretty cool. You actually stand up for the film too which is a bit different. 7/10.
There was also a Teen Titans high ropes course too which my son enjoyed a lot.

Area 2: Gotham City

Wow!!! I'm a huge Batman fan so this was very much the area I was looking forward to most and it certainly didn't disappoint. Immersion overload.

The standout dark ride is Batman Knight Flight which is located between Gotham City and Metropolis areas and honestly there isn't a single thing I'd change about it.
It uses the same technology as Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey only I think it uses it better here. Couldn't get enough of it and had 4 goes on it throughout the day. Top 3 Dark rides in the world I have done easily.
11/10. It's honestly too good!

The other stand out ride is the Riddler disco coaster which has the best theming you will ever see on one of these rides. It makes a average ride into a very good one. 8/10.

The other attractions were the Air Race 2:0 themed to Scarecrow Villain and the Joker Fun house which were both fun. 7/10 for both.

The other two areas I won't go into as much detail on but that's not to say they weren't very good also because they were.
There was a cartoon area where the standout rides were a Tom n Jerry spinning coaster, a Trackless shooting ride and also the Scooby Doo dark ride which was excellent.
The other area was wild west themed to Will e Coyote / Roadrunner and also with a Flintstones section added on which had a decent flume ride.

Opening in late 2025 / early 2026 is a wizarding world area too which will no doubt be incredible if the other areas are anything to go by. Definitely something to go back for.

I'd say this is one of the best parks I have ever visited and it's a real shame it's so far away from home. I think a really good thrill coaster would be the cherry on the cake for this park going forwards but it definitely doesn't need it tbf.
Quick question did you stay on park or a hotel near by?

I've bought my little trip closer as I'm doing a jump holiday in September as I'm going Cyprus while I'm there I'm jumping over to Dubai for a weekend saving over 1k!!!! And it's direct flights as it's only a 4.5 hour flight 😁