• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome to the New TowersStreet Talk!

Whilst there’s not a dedicated button for it, if you’ve viewed a topic before, clicking on the topic title will take you to the first unread post in there :).
Funnily enough, completely by accident and coincidence, I think I may have just found it, at the top of the thread in the right hand corner there is a settings cog if you click it, you have the option to go to new. I think that's what is being discussed anyway.

On the threads list you should be able to jump straight to the first unread post by selecting the title, provided it’s bold and has the little + icon before the name.

If the name is regular weight without the icon there’s nothing new to read and you’ll be taken to the first post in the topic on page 1

You can also select the date and time from the thread list which will take you straight to the most recent post in the topic (unread or not) :)