• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcoming Our New Contributors!

benvincer

TS Founding Member
Hello all,

A big thank you to all who sent in suggestions for this round of TowersStreet Contribute. We had a great time looking through them as a team and found it incredibly difficult to whittle them down to just four.

So, without any further ado, the successful contributors and their articles are as follows:

Danny- A Journey Through the Gardens.

Rob - A review/guide to the planning system which Alton Towers has to work with when designing new rides and how it has shaped the park to date, including some discussion into the future.'

Amy - A review/guide of the provision for disabled guests on park.

Mike - Looking at the Churnet Valley Railway's ongoing investigation into getting trains running from Stoke to Alton Towers, including an analysis as to whether the plan is ever likely to come to fruition.

Congratulations again to all of our successful applicants. They are already working hard on their articles and we are all looking forward to seeing them develop further.

Whilst we already have lots of resources to help our contributors, if anyone else in the community has anything they feel may help (images, videos, articles etc.) please either post in here or send to any team member.

For those that didn't get in this time - do not fear! We already have plans for the further development of TowersStreet Contribute - so keep your eyes on the forum.

In the meantime however, please welcome our new contributors and keep an eye on the site as the articles begin to roll in!

Ben

Congrat's guys :)

I look forward to scrutinising your work Danny as I've researched the gardens to a ridiculous degree over the years ;)

Seriously though, if you ever feel the need to bounce a couple of thoughts off someone, give me a shout. I don't mind sorting you out with a few images if you need any extra ones also.