• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

West Midlands Safari Hotel & Waterpark

As far as I know, construction has started and it'll be worked on over Christmas and into February, before opening next Easter, in time for the peak period.

February and March are always very quiet too, so I imagine they will do some work during this time too. I am going Monday so I will try to get some photos for you. :)

If you're on about the Hotel/Waterpark, I imagine it'll be done for 2016 Summer, or 2017 Easter. But again, I have no idea, but looking at the fact the plans have been submitted now, I imagine it shouldn't be too long before construction takes off, should all things go well.

There's been a 'Dinosaur Adventure Park' near me that I visited many times when I was a kid. It's still going strong - so dinosaurs must still have a draw :)

It also hosts its own hardcore scare attraction for Halloween but that's a different story :p

Well that's good to know. I hope it is a success for them of course!!

I'd love them to do a hardcore scare attraction there, I reckon it could do quite well!