• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What a job guys...

Scott

Former TS Team Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Seriously... I've just spent the last 30-odd minutes sitting and flicking through the Theme Park section of the site and I simply wanted to say how bloody fantastic it looks. The pages are all well designed and look very professional - they are informative, well researched, well written and easy to understand. The sidebar boxes are informative thanks to the maps, the notices of nearest amenities and the links to the height restriction pages. I like the use of images and ride logos in the headers and the tabs between information, ride experience and galleries work great.

For such a detailed load of information to be pieced together, designed, edited, linked together and made so professionally in what is still an incredibly short space of time is nothing short of amazing. Thank you so much to the whole team for putting in the astounding effort to keep the site going... Now that this hive of info has started to get finished I have no doubt that the site will leap up the Google rankings and plenty of fresh users will visit TowersStreet!

I can't wait to see what the future has in store... but seriously, thanks to the team because it all looks bloody epic :)

/gushing post is gushing

The site is, frankly, excellent. Apart from one or two minor spelling errors, I cannot fault it at all. Three months of hard graft has produced this fantastic piece of work. It's laid out very well, and it just flows so much better than I thought it was going to. It's well-written, and is more laid-back in its approach, which is what I'm aware was the plan with this site anyway.

Just over three months ago, this site was founded, and blossomed overnight. Now, the fruits of the Team's labour are there for all to see. Well done, you guys. I could not be more proud of you. Let's keep this up, and who knows - in the not-too-distant future, we should appear on the first page of a Google search for 'Alton Towers'! :D

100% agree with you Scott. The theme park section looks fantastic from what I've read so far and I can wait to read everything else.

Oh and whoever wrote: "Adventure Land not only plays host to some great Alton Towers attractions, but also everyone's favourite gaming character: Sonic the Hedgehog"

I love you! :D

Also Massive well done to the team for EVERYTHING they have made since the site was born in June, You lot have worked hard and every person on TST appreciates it. :)

Also just wondering, will there be website section dedicated to Past rides, Areas and shows?

Got to doff my hat to you, what a fantastic job you've done!

Couple spelling and grammar errors here and there, but otherwise practically flawless.

I owe you all a pint for this.

I also must congratulate you on a fantastic, professional site that you have created. It's packed with infomation and it has been really well researched.

It was worth the wait. :)

Thanks guys

If there are any SPG errors or bugs please PM someone or post in the progress topic thingie, even with the team proof reading there will be a few errors and help from members is more than welcome :)

I'm shocked at how such a massive amount of content was done in such a short time!

Great layout, lovely galleries, nice descriptions and text. Brilliant, all of it!

I haven't seen much but what I have seen looks good. Certainly impressive for such a quick job :D

I was just looking at the Dark Forest section (Thanks for using my photo again) and was wondering if you wanted any behind the scenes photos of Th13teen. I'm sure that a behind the scenes section is probably in the works but I only just realised we didn't have one for Th13teen on TTF despite a load of us having pictures so I wanted to offer some of mine if this site wants them. A few of them are already being used at Roller Coaster Philosophy but Jeremy has no issue with me offering them to other sites as well.

Hi Tim, you can email them to the team email on the contact us page, don't forget to read our agreement on submitted images in the "legal stuff" page which you can find in the "about" tab.

I can't agree more with the sentiment here - the Theme Park section is very good indeed and you all have outdone yourself to get this released in such a small amount of time. I like the ride guides a lot, and I really didn't expect that you'd be covering every single shop and food outlet too - which is a welcome surprise!

It has to be said, this is just the beginning, though. I really look forward to what you cook up and release next, and I've got quite a bit of constructive feedback which I'll write up in a few days time.

Tuesday marked three months since TowersStreet first came into being. I don't think anything else could have topped today's release to mark the milestone :)

Well what can I say that has not already been said. umm, definitely worth the wait. A clean and well designed layout, with lots of quick look info on the ride.

I have only had a quick look, and I know where a couple of my evening are going to go. exploring the rest of the pages.

I am flabbergasted about how much the team has done over the last 3 months, part time as well. If that does not show their dedication to the site I don't know what would!

Kinda hijacking your post a bit, but yeah I completely agree and doing a spooky theme whilst still doing loads of work on the main site just proves how much effort you guys are putting in.

Seriously thanks guys and gals :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Keep an eye out for more Scarefest related content launching soon.

I'm still new to the site, but I just wanted to add to this. The site looks great. I particularly love the colour scheme. I'm probably not much of a poster. I like to observe quietly, but everyone seems lovely and friendly so far. Thank you for making me feel welcome.
Vic x