• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What do you want in your current home that you dont already have?

A man cave.
Bar, pool table, dart board…. Slot machine.

I’ve got my eyes on the double garage but the wife keeps pushing back.

Reactions: Ash
Never bred so we got the house as we wanted it decades ago, then couldn't be bothered moving when we could, but...
Getting old, dodgy knees, hip and wankle.
Please could someone fit me out with a cross between a shot tower and a stannah stairlift, to assist with my mobility.
No seatbelt, so it could pop me out at zero g to the bathroom sink, plain white and a nice go faster stripe.
Would like a pneumatic system, I like the woosh and boom.
Stuff next door.

Always wanted a Sauna for my bad back, and they're not as expensive as you may think. However, I don't have the room. So when I buy a bigger house, I'm whacking one in the garage along with a permanent hot tub.

Always wanted a Sauna for my bad back, and they're not as expensive as you may think. However, I don't have the room. So when I buy a bigger house, I'm whacking one in the garage along with a permanent hot tub.
Can be done easily in the garden in a small shed, seen a stunner made of nothing more than old railway sleepers.

Can be done easily in the garden in a small shed, seen a stunner made of nothing more than old railway sleepers.
Not cheap though, especially if done properly with treated wood. Hooking up the potentially 9kW heater isn't a formality either!

Outrun 2 arcade cabinet. I absolutely love this game. Always make sure I have a couple of goes on it any time I go to Liverpool John Lennon Airport as they have one in departures. Just imagine having one of these at home.

c767bc3f1fdab4496420e6740f14fbb6.jpg