• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where you all off to in the scary season

merm

TS Member
Now we are very close to the scary season what events/mazes/attractions are you all going to and looking forward to the most ?
We are off of course to AT the few times, will be going down to fright night, visiting the Yorkshire scaregrounds and catching GNG entertainment in York hopefully, FWV and more important running our own charity home haunt for 5 days including the LAST RITE ball that is turning into something a bit special on the 2nd Nov.

Plans as follows:

-Scarefest (several visits)
- Horror Nights starring Marc Terenzi

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thorpe fright nights (many times)
Chessington Hocus Pocus (3 times)
Scarefest (2 days, in planning)
Hop Farm
Tulleys Farm
Possibly some others during the day eg dungeons Halloween and London bridge experience.

Thorpe park fright nights
(scarefest)?
Scarefest I'm not too sure yet what my dad has planned.

Scarefest (Alton Towers)
Fright Nights (Thorpe ParK)
Hocus Pocus (Chessington)

Scarefest at Towers
Fright Nights at Thorpe (several visits)
Hocus Pocus at Chessington

Scarefest,
Scare Kingdom (Blackburn),
Vampire Beach - although not much of a scare event as such..
and maybe Farmageddon in Ormskirk.

Want to try a few of the niche scare attractions this year, though aiming to leave Fright Nights till 2013.

Thinking just towers and Thorpe just wishing could go Europa park :(

Adam James said:
Scarefest,
Scare Kingdom (Blackburn),
Vampire Beach - although not much of a scare event as such..
and maybe Farmageddon in Ormskirk.

Want to try a few of the niche scare attractions this year, though aiming to leave Fright Nights till 2013.

I'd avoid Farmageddon.

in order

fright nights
scarefest
fright nights
dr fright halloween horror nights
scarenation
tulleys
hop farm
chessington WOA
london attractions (dungeons, tombs, sealife scary thing)
chessington WOA
warwick castle
york scare grounds
telford attraction
last rights

I'm heading to Tulley's Farm on Friday, Fright Nights on Sunday, and Scarefest the following weekend.
Really looking forward to Tulley's, it was by far my favourite event last year. I'm surprised so few people on this forum make the trip really, given that it wins awards every year as the best UK scare attraction.