• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Which UK park addition are we looking forward to most?

Which UK park addition are we looking forward to most?

• David Walliams (Alton Towers)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Black Mirror (Thorpe Park)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Croc Drop (Chessington)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tornado Springs (Paultons)

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • Inversion (Flamingo Land)

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Mythica (Legoland)

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thameslink Rail

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Smiler
So 2021 is nearly here, let's hope that those attractions that were supposed to open this year can open next year but which are you looking forward to most?
Are you a thrill seeker and waiting for Flamingo Land's new Intamin 10 looper or would you prefer a more family friendly coaster like Storm Chaser?
Would you prefer to be whisked away to world full of mythical creatures at Lego Land or a dystopian sci-fi world at Thorpe Park?

Mythica is the one to watch. From what I've seen it has potential to be quite a unique and interesting area.

Tornado Springs will be a great addition although I can't say I'm "looking forward" to it. Like most the attractions on this list it should of opened last year, so we've already seen the completed area, it just hasn't opened yet.

So in general i'm most looking forward to Tornado Springs however i'm visiting Flamingo Land when they open the 10 inversion coaster so that'll be a good way to kickstart the season so i also look forward to that!