• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Who wants to go to Liseberg?

CGM

TS Member
I've been half planning on visiting Liseberg this year since Helix was announced. However, after reading some of the Junket trip reports and seeing videos of the ride, I've now decided that I definitely want to go.

I've noticed more than a passing interest in visiting Liseberg from others on the forum so I thought if the interest is there, why not make a mini-meet/trip of it?

I have no specific date planned but it would probably be a weekend hop across from Stansted in the coming months, perhaps even late May at a stretch. I'd be open to a midweek visit as well but that probably wouldn't be convenient for most people.

So is anyone interested?

If you can wait that long, there's actually a bit of an ad-hoc plan for a trip involving Liseberg and a few other parks in the area being put together right now. The current dates pencilled in for Gothenburg's finest are the 15th and 16th August, and I'd be interested in visiting then if anyone else is up for finding somewhere cheap to stay in Gothenburg. :)

Await details!

There'll be Liseberg dates for mid August very soon, to include 2 days in the park!

:)

Oh dear, I got desperate and ended up organising my own thing :(

I would love the Gods of fate to bring me the way to come on this potential trip!

Because... Helix.... drool.

I'd be up for it, wouldn't be able to do the mid-August trip due to possible other family holiday commitments. Definitely would prefer to go out of the school holidays when the park would be least busy.

Alastair said:
I'd be up for it, wouldn't be able to do the mid-August trip due to possible other family holiday commitments. Definitely would prefer to go out of the school holidays when the park would be least busy.

Well this is a dilemma. I was ready to put my name down for the mid-August trip. I might well be interested in doing the whole thing depending on how expensive it gets.

But at the same time, if people can't make it to the official trip or would prefer to go sooner to avoid crowds, I'd probably be tempted to go earlier.

I'd want to come but my passport runs out in 5 days. :mad: if you could get some pictures to share on here that'd be great