• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

Not really. They can batch one train and have a second worth of people waiting for batching inside the actual station.

Right Alton Towers, if you really must operate one train then make sure you fill all the seats at batching, you could probably shave five minutes off the queue time that way. (And no the restraints were not faulty).
I'm not gonna bother with wicker man tommorow. How long have you waited for all the rides today?

I'll be going with a slightly different strat this week, ride it last, so it's hauling ass and I won't care that it's the longest queue as it will be time for dinner! As someone terrified of coasters a back row Wickerman when it's warmed up can really shock me still.

I didn't think of that! How pants are these Millennium Flyers if they're knackered after barely 4 years.
Nothing to do with that, more to do with staffing (they can't be bothered to pay their ride staff to keep the ride going for however long it takes to empty the queue).