• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

I wouldn’t have thought it was routine to remove the trains from the circuit for maintenance. They can replace most parts in the maintenance shed.

I could be wrong though.

What is it with video's that have such click bate titles and thumbnails like that? Extremely annoying.
I instantly take a dislike to channels like that. Click-baity titles and a giveaway (of something pathetic) when they get however many subscribers. Just put a video out with a description of what's in it and people either like it or they don't. Another channel on my blacklist. Screw those guys. Hope they lose their drone and don't have insurance. LOL.

What is it with video's that have such click bate titles and thumbnails like that? Extremely annoying.
The YouTube algorithm is the reason; blame that. I agree that it is annoying.

I wouldn’t have thought it was routine to remove the trains from the circuit for maintenance. They can replace most parts in the maintenance shed.

I could be wrong though.
From what I heard, It is not possible to complete the annual strip down service in the shed as there is not enough space for the trains. However, I cannot remember the provenance of the source, so feel free to tear me apart.

From what I heard, It is not possible to complete the annual strip down service in the shed as there is not enough space for the trains. However, I cannot remember the provenance of the source, so feel free to tear me apart.

I have no further info on the whole thing and therefore feel no reason to dismember you…

Plausible but makes you wonder what the point of the shed is if it can't handle the trains
It's for storage in-season, also for weekly/monthly maintenance.

Annual strip down involves taking the whole train apart to be cleaned and inspected by third party so there probably isn't room in the garage to take the chassis off the track to be inspected thoroughly, so is probably easier to be done in one of the bigger garages. Weekly/monthly checks aren't quite as thorough so can be done whilst on a storage rail.

Very likely the most random question of the day, but am wondering if anyone happens to know what the attractive green plants are within the wicker man queue line?

Reckon they’ll look great in a section of my garden!

Apologies for the lack of a decent pic, all mine are of big Bob

As a reminder (...again), please keep small amounts of downtime to the queue time discussion topic - 4 hours downtime is not an extensive period in the grand scheme of things. Longer periods of downtime (where there is confirmation that it'll be down for a while, or has been down longer than a day or two) can be posted in General Discussion or in the ride's dedicated topic.