• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

People moaning on Twitter and Facebook that WM still hasn't opened yet, despite the park never officially confirming that it would open today... :D

I usually go with my cousin who cannot walk far without a wheelchair, where is the wheelchair access?

if you can ride Spinball then you will definately be fine.
Sorry to derail this thread again but due to a problem with my ear, riding any ride where I can't see the track in front of me (oddly enough, excluding thirteens indoor section) will cause me extreme sickness and dizziness which means riding spinball will probably disable me for the entire day, what's the closest comparison to spinballs restraints on park, do you know?

Sorry to derail this thread again but due to a problem with my ear, riding any ride where I can't see the track in front of me (oddly enough, excluding thirteens indoor section) will cause me extreme sickness and dizziness which means riding spinball will probably disable me for the entire day, what's the closest comparison to spinballs restraints on park, do you know?

Duel or Thirteen.