• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

Good luck with the ERT starting anywhere near the stated time. Looking at the queue times, people might as well hammer other rides and go back later on. Surely they’ve had enough hours of testing and soft opening by now for the ride to be running well without failing so often

I'm in the station now, has taken 2 hours to get here from well past the queue line shop.

Well done for your patience.

Couldit ask are you a map holder and did you get held up in the entrance plaza? Cos by all accounts there are still more people queueing to get in the park than there are in the park.

How long, and why is there a delay? Or do you not know why?
They don’t know how long and they haven’t said why. We’re right by the pre-show now so there is no chance I’m leaving the queue. Just teething problems I’m assuming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was no ert yesterday until about 10.30.
Breakdowns were every half hour for about ten minutes, then stacking at the end meant five minute waits in darkness.
I bet people at the back of the "three hour queue" will be waiting for the whole day.
Or will be sent away and given free return tickets.
ERT will be crazy in the morning, I bet it will not open at the general queue until lunch.

This is all highly predictable though isn't it? It is a new coaster - on its "official" opening day - after a week of misinformation regarding the weather and the ride availability situation - at the beginning of the Easter holidays - on a SATURDAY.

His amazes me the actual ride itself is fairly basic compared to some of their other coasters - is the issue with the special effects?

Was literally just outside the pre-show when the queue line was evacuated. This is a hilarious joke now.

Unless they genuinely expect it to be shut for the remainder of the day, why evacuate? Surely that will cheese people off even more, especially those in or very close to the station. If people are willing to wait, let them wait, surely?