• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

Wickerman is comfy, it throws you about a bit, but no more than the smiler or nemesis. It's meant to give an out of control feeling, unlike grand national, which however much I like feels as if its crumbling beneath you.

Mmmm, I found it to be about the same as a GCI. But I kinda see where you're coming from.

Have AT now taken WM off early ride time? It says that WM is open from 10 on the app and Oblivion is now open for ERT.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oh dear.
ca024408bf7ee48cbb36b4bf953daf22.jpg

Oh dear.
ca024408bf7ee48cbb36b4bf953daf22.jpg

It's not looking good for them is it. Should expect a wave of angry complaints on their social media tonight unless they get rides up and running soon. Are the coasters closed purely due to weather? Couldn't imagine there's much snow sticking, maybe its the temperature?

It's not looking good for them is it. Should expect a wave of angry complaints on their social media tonight unless they get rides up and running soon. Are the coasters closed purely due to weather? Couldn't imagine there's much snow sticking, maybe its the temperature?
Temperatures hovering around 6/7°C, winds 11mph, no snow or ice.

I'd imagine someone will be having a telling off with that response!
To be honest I'm not sure they will. Their social media team have always been pretty rude, but they've taken it to the next level this year.