• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

Besides, with the park doing well so far this year, they might bring back baggage holds on Thirteen and Smiler for 2019!

Besides, with the park doing well so far this year, they might bring back baggage holds on Thirteen and Smiler for 2019!
Or they'll go "nobody really noticed, loads of other parks use bag cages, let's keep the money instead".
If they bring anything back as a result of being busier this year I'd want it to be things like some of the closed food outlets over bag rooms.

Or they'll go "nobody really noticed, loads of other parks use bag cages, let's keep the money instead".
If they bring anything back as a result of being busier this year I'd want it to be things like some of the closed food outlets over bag rooms.
Any outlet in particular?

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Any outlet in particular?

I've not visited yet this year and lost track of what they might have re-opened but I missed the outlets opposite Rita, I'd always end up there a few hours before stopping for lunch (I usually do lunch at either X Sector Chicken or Pizza Buffet) so loved to just grab some chips and a drink there. I think I saw somewhere that Eastern Express were taking over some, was that the Rita ones?

The other one I missed was Refresh @ Ripsaw but last time I moaned about this someone said the coffee place replaced it, not been in there yet but hopefully they do the same kind of food (e.g. steak slice etc) that you could get at Refresh. Suppose if they re-opened it they'd have to call it Refresh@DanceShowThing.

But even if it's not food there's plenty they could do before re-opening baggage rooms, e.g. extra tech staff or extra staff at the entrance

I've not visited yet this year and lost track of what they might have re-opened but I missed the outlets opposite Rita, I'd always end up there a few hours before stopping for lunch (I usually do lunch at either X Sector Chicken or Pizza Buffet) so loved to just grab some chips and a drink there. I think I saw somewhere that Eastern Express were taking over some, was that the Rita ones?

The other one I missed was Refresh @ Ripsaw but last time I moaned about this someone said the coffee place replaced it, not been in there yet but hopefully they do the same kind of food (e.g. steak slice etc) that you could get at Refresh. Suppose if they re-opened it they'd have to call it Refresh@DanceShowThing.

But even if it's not food there's plenty they could do before re-opening baggage rooms, e.g. extra tech staff or extra staff at the entrance
Fyi the outlets opposite Rita are now open and ran by the company behind eastern express

Have been on park today for first proper visit this year:

• Wicker man is fantastic, can’t fault it at all. Back row is quality
  • Unfortunately rest of the park looks neglected and shabby, the smiler is an absolute hovel.
  • Generally good operations today and seemed much better than earlier in the week or I was just lucky and it was reasonably quiet!
  • SRQ really needs to be brought back

Fyi the outlets opposite Rita are now open and ran by the company behind eastern express

Are they similar to before just run by an outside company, or is it basically the same as the Eastern Express next to Sealife?

Attempting to stay on topic... Wicker Man looks like it's going to be really good, as another person who was disappointed at the plans and when the ride started to go up I actually can't wait to try it - although I won't be visiting until much later in the season as I've not got a MAP this year, and the way things are running at the moment - I don't want a rubbish day if I'm only going on park a couple of times this season. Plus how cold it is - can't believe it's actually April with this weather!

Are they similar to before just run by an outside company, or is it basically the same as the Eastern Express next to Sealife?

Attempting to stay on topic... Wicker Man looks like it's going to be really good, as another person who was disappointed at the plans and when the ride started to go up I actually can't wait to try it - although I won't be visiting until much later in the season as I've not got a MAP this year, and the way things are running at the moment - I don't want a rubbish day if I'm only going on park a couple of times this season. Plus how cold it is - can't believe it's actually April with this weather!
Different things in each one, i think one is the same as eastern.

Weekdays so far this season have been pretty decent, so a trip soon for the awesomeness that is wickerman wouldn't be a bad idea.

I wonder how long it'll be before Wickerman closes for maintaince due to moisture problems on the track around "Dave"?