• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Your Top Ranked U.K. Coasters

Here is what may seem like a bizarre top ten. (note - I have never visited Thorpe or Oakwood). If I was including past coasters then obviously Wild Mouse would be No.1

5. Cobra - Paultons - this won't be in many peoples top 5 but I love it. And its about as close as you are going to get to a non spinning mouse in the uk

I think you definitely need to ride Rattlesnake at Chessington. It’s by far the most intense non spinning Wild Mouse I’ve ever ridden, hence the 1.4 metre height restriction. If you’re a fan of non spinning mouse rides then I’d 100% recommend. Easily the best coaster at Chessington.

I think you definitely need to ride Rattlesnake at Chessington. It’s by far the most intense non spinning Wild Mouse I’ve ever ridden, hence the 1.4 metre height restriction. If you’re a fan of non spinning mouse rides then I’d 100% recommend. Easily the best coaster at Chessington.
I did visit Chessington quite a few years ago but my son was not tall enough to ride it at the time so I didn't get the chance to give it a go. It did look like a good coaster though.

I think the non spinning wild mouse very much needs a come back. There are plenty of the spinning veriety around.

Alton mouse was good too, shame it didn't last long.

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

It's a Merlin total domination in my top 10. Only one coaster from Blackpool makes my top 10 which is obviously Icon. I'd not lose a seconds sleep if I never rode any of the others at that park ever again and I include the Big One in that. Dreadful coaster (sorry Big One fans but if you were as tall as me you would understand why)

1. Nemmy
2. Icon
3. Smiler
4. Blivy
5. Swarm
6. Wicker Man
7. Stealth
8. Inferno
9. Galactica
10. Th13teen

Incredibly I still haven't gotten around to going to Oakwood. It's a long long drive from where I live and I just don't think there's enough there to justify the effort getting there. I really want to ride Megaphobia but it's not worth the 8 to 9 hr round trip.