• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

100 things to look for.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
- The abandoned toilets in the gardens
- The typo on the Thirteen sign in the station
- The theme park game in the window at the back of the Towers
- The dovecote

I have photos of a few of those here

The Dynamo Sign at the edge of Mutiny Bay and Katanga Canyon
DSC02683.jpg

The ATH advert on Towers Street
DSCF0846.jpg

Im not sure if this is still there but a few years ago i found this in the gardens
DSCF1770-1.jpg

This is stuck to a window along the Hex disabled access behind Driving School
DSCF3364.jpg

This is located just before the screaming heads in Dual
DSCF3903.jpg

Here is a photo of one of the stones in the wall along the Haunted Hollow, presumably the year the driveway was originally constructed
DSCN1501.jpg

I don't think it states the year in it anywhere but its been there for as long as i can remember, at the very least the last 10 years.

Presumably predates the construction of Splash Landings, otherwise they would of been advertising that instead you would think

oh and also just remembered this, some of the very tiny amount of original Towers interior left on site
DSC05777.jpg

*SCAREFEST SPECIAL*
- Pictures of certain members of senior Alton Towers staff in the first corridor of the Sanctuary :D

- the stepping stones at the top of the gardens

ps..... What/where are the abandoned toilets in the gardens??

I remember walking through a route not often used by the public and spotting a plastic drinks cup with Henry hound on the side! It was very very faded and all cracked but made me smile none the less.

RustyRider said:
I remember walking through a route not often used by the public and spotting a plastic drinks cup with Henry hound on the side! It was very very faded and all cracked but made me smile none the less.

It had been spotted on TTF a year or two ago and I saw a cup gusting under a pile of leaves near X-Sector.

In one of Oblivion's shuttles, all restraints are repainted apart from one which is still the fading orange. (Subject to change as I haven't seen it since the towards of the season despite my many rides on Oblivion.

Didn't they remove the safeway logo this year? Pretty sure I was left disappointed when I last used it beginning of season.

Something to look out for.. Air written in the block paving near the shop (half covered by the seating area of ripsaw cafe now)

I dunno if its still there. But between the haunted hollow and the flume you can find the buffers from the end of the old train line.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.