• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

$12m Gerstlauer for Adventure World, Perth

Too much hate on Gerst for Saw and Smiler...

Wild Hog is smooth and that's the first Eurofighter, even Fluch and it's launch and Mystery Mine's square corners are smooth... Then their launch coasters <3

It's just the Merlin ones that are crap, even Rage is decent...

That's because both of the Merlin ones where shafted by ground-work issues.

If Disney pay more for precise track fabrication then I hope they got their money back. And you kind of made the point yourself really alistair, Disney are what make the rides amazing, they have done similar with MS and Intamin too. So I fail to see how choosing a gerst reflects on the park. They are very competent manufacturers, I would hazard a guess that the only reason Disney and others haven't used them is their coasters are not high throughput.

(Tells self off for going off topic)

Dave said:
And I never said they had the quality of a B&M, though its not like any B&M has really shook the coaster world since Manta really.

BOOM, DISAGREE!!

Even if Wingriders to date haven't proved the most forceful nor thrilling of machines, B&M unequivocally introduced smooth, comfortable and reliable side-track riding to the coaster market. Wingriders are imposing, impressive and unique in the GP eyes and are easily marketable for their different style. Do any of those points apply to Furius Backache? Nein!

Alright so your legs might not get ripped off by intense G-forces, but they're FUN :)!!

Anyway!!..
--------

Australia aren't blessed with a huge theme park market, which is a shame given the size of the country, so any large scale investment is promising on the whole.

Aside from the dodgy looking MS-Paint promo art, I think this is looking fairly decent! I wonder if the "Dark Forest" Abyss theme can be pulled off properly with this project...

Sent using Tapatalk

The transition looks fine to me. Anyway, that hill looks spectacular. The wraiths look very out of place and rather pointless to me.